If you wish to pay for your membership monthly, please click here to join our Crocker Sustainer program.
Contact the Membership Office
Renew or Upgrade my Membership
The Associate level is a great value if you like to visit a variety of museums, as you’ll receive free admission to more than 500 museums across the country.
Click here for greater levels of membership support through the Director’s Circle.
Crocker members at the Associate level and higher receive membership cards with reciprocal museum programs listed, including the North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM), The Reciprocal Organization of Associated Members (ROAM) and the Art Museum Reciprocal Network (AMRN) , which give the cardholders:
- FREE admission at all times during museum hours to more than 600 museums in the U.S.
- The same DISCOUNT on purchases made on the premises in the gift store or on concert and lecture tickets, as those offered to members of that museum*
The Crocker is pleased to announce that we have joined with ROAM and AMRN reciprocal programs. This means that you can now receive free admission to more than 20 additional museums, including:
- Portland Museum of Art
- Phoenix Museum of Art
- The Denver Art Museum
- The Honolulu Academy of Art
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
If you are currently at the Associate level or higher, you can request updated cards that will include stickers for the two new reciprocal programs. There are three options:
1. Wait until your membership is up for renewal. Updated cards will be mailed to you.
3. Visit the Admission Desk to receive temporary cards marked with the three reciprocal programs. You will receive updated permanent cards within two to three weeks of your visit. Do you want to receive reciprocal benefits? Visit crockerartmuseum.org or contact the Membership Office to upgrade your membership to the Associate level or higher.
Some of the California museums that participate in NARM include:
- Asian Art Museum, San Francisco
- California Historical Society Museum, San Francisco
- de Young Museum, San Francisco
- di Rosa, Napa Valley
- Legion of Honor, San Francisco
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), Los Angeles
- Oakland Museum of California, Oakland
- San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose
- UC Berkeley Art Museum, Berkeley
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco
For the full list of participating national and international reciprocal museums, please call the Membership Office at the Crocker or visit the following reciprocal museum program listings:
- North American Reciprocal Museum Program
- Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
- Art Museum Reciprocal Network
*All member institutions may implement reciprocal museum policies as they choose. We recommend you call the institution you wish to visit in advance of your visit to learn about your benefits. Please note that you will not receive membership mailings from the participating reciprocal museum institutions.
*Members Get the Inside Scoop
ArtLetter is an award-winning publication sent to Museum members.
Members can also view ArtLetter online. Past issues will continue to be available as new issues are added.
As a member you have the option of going green by opting out of the printed version.
If you are a Museum member and have not received your members-only password, or would like to opt out of receiving the printed publication, please contact the Membership Office at 916.808.6730.
Update My Information
Guest passes are an exception. Members at the Contributor level and higher receive guest passes when joining or renewing. Each guest pass may be used for a one-time free admission during regular Museum hours, whether or not the member is present. Guest passes are not valid for special events or ticketed programs like concerts, films, lectures, etc. (Guest passes may be used for programs that are free with Museum admission, such as Thursdays 'til 9: Art Mix).
Membership Purchase and Renewal
Email and Website Questions