- Each session is customized to fit your grade level needs.
- The maximum group size is 35 students.
- The Custom Artist-to-Go is $225 per 90 minute session. All other themes are $175 per 90 minute session.
- Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
- Fees includes instruction, supplies, and an educator resource packet.
- Scheduled according to art educator availability.
- Each student receives a Free Family Pass, which enables him or her to visit the Museum, free of charge, with up to four people.
The perfect introduction for students interested in discovering the building blocks of art, this session explores the elements of art and principles of design through study of the Crocker's contemporary collection. Finish off the session with a mixed-media collage project sure to bring excitement and creativity to any classroom.
Students explore the Golden State through a panorama of creative landscapes. After learning about the use of visual perspective, students create their own landscape collages with a variety of specialty papers.
After exploring a variety of sculptures, students construct their own 3-D masterpiece using an array of materials, including wire, wood, and colored tape.
Art and Design
This session uses architecture to explore history, science and math, as well as establishing a strong connection to art and design. Using the distinct Crocker buildings as a guide, students work in small groups to construct 3-D paper structures while using critical thinking to explore concepts including geometry and gravity.