- Available Tuesday through Friday from 12 to 4 PM. Alternate times are scheduled based on availability.
- Upon arrival, groups will be greeted by staff or docents and given a brief introduction to the Crocker.
- Maximum group size per hour is 80 students, and one chaperone is required for every six students.
- Tours are $2 per student for groups in Sacramento County and $4 per student for groups visitng from outside of Sacramento County. Educators and required chaperones are free, and additional chaperones are $6 per person.
- Each student receives a Free Family Pass, which enables him or her to return to the Museum, free of charge, with up to four people.
- Enhance your experience by downloading our Curriculum Enrichment Guides
Educators who book a Guided Museum Tour will receive a free Educator Preview Pass in their confirmation packet, which is good for free admission for two people. Educators are strongly encouraged to preview Museum exhibitions to shape the most successful learning experiences for their students.