Crocker members at the Associate level and higher receive membership cards with reciprocal museum programs listed, including the North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM), The Reciprocal Organization of Associated Members (ROAM) and the Art Museum Reciprocal Network (AMRN) , which give the cardholders:
- FREE admission at all times during museum hours to more than 600 museums in the U.S.
- The same DISCOUNT on purchases made on the premises in the gift store or on concert and lecture tickets, as those offered to members of that museum*
The Crocker is pleased to announce that we have joined with ROAM and AMRN reciprocal programs. This means that you can now receive free admission to more than 20 additional museums, including:
- Portland Museum of Art
- Phoenix Museum of Art
- The Denver Art Museum
- The Honolulu Academy of Art
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
If you are currently at the Associate level or higher, you can request updated cards that will include stickers for the two new reciprocal programs. There are three options:
1. Wait until your membership is up for renewal. Updated cards will be mailed to you.
3. Visit the Admission Desk to receive temporary cards marked with the three reciprocal programs. You will receive updated permanent cards within two to three weeks of your visit. Do you want to receive reciprocal benefits? Visit crockerartmuseum.org or contact the Membership Office to upgrade your membership to the Associate level or higher.
Some of the California museums that participate in NARM include:
- Asian Art Museum, San Francisco
- California Historical Society Museum, San Francisco
- de Young Museum, San Francisco
- di Rosa, Napa Valley
- Legion of Honor, San Francisco
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), Los Angeles
- Oakland Museum of California, Oakland
- San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose
- UC Berkeley Art Museum, Berkeley
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco
For the full list of participating national and international reciprocal museums, please call the Membership Office at the Crocker or visit the following reciprocal museum program listings:
- North American Reciprocal Museum Program
- Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
- Art Museum Reciprocal Network
*All member institutions may implement reciprocal museum policies as they choose. We recommend you call the institution you wish to visit in advance of your visit to learn about your benefits. Please note that you will not receive membership mailings from the participating reciprocal museum institutions.