Our Art Access program ensures that the Crocker is physically, intellectually, and financially accessible to a broad range of audiences.
Accessible Entrance and Pathways
The Museum is architecturally barrier-free, and there are three elevators that service the three levels of the Museum. Accessible restrooms and drinking fountains are located on each level of the Museum.
Resources for Visitors
- Wheelchairs, strollers, and gallery stools are available during your visit on a first-come, first-served basis. Please inquire about this service at the Admission Desk.
- Baby changing stations are located in the women's, men's, and family restrooms on all three floors.
- Assistive listening devices are available for use at lectures and performances. Please inquire about this service at the Admission Desk.
- Visitors using a TTY communications device may contact the Museum via the California Relay Service. This toll free service can be reached at 800.735.2929, or if you prefer to communicate in Spanish, please use 800.855.3000.
- Touch tours enable legally blind visitors to experience a selection of original artworks through touch.
- Tactile opportunities include samples of various art media and tools that can be touched by visitors. This service may be requested at any time through a docent.
- Waived Admission is available to groups whose mission is to provide quality education and community experiences to adults and children who might otherwise be unable to afford participation. Download the Art Access Application below or call 916.808.1060 to have one mailed to you.